skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, October 16, 2009
More Dogs
Hi just a quick post! I have a dog named Wilbur this weekend and next. He's a black lab about 8 weeks old. Also, I have a year old German Shepard staying with me for Thanksgiving. I'll post about the experiences.
1 comment:
jsgyardley
October 17, 2009 at 11:31 AM
Hope the puppies behave!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow My Mitzvah Journey
Library Display Case
Hope you like it
Wilbur's Big Day!
Wilbur playing with a dog toy
My tallit bag before the sewing begins.
This is the painting of my tallit bag before it's sewn. To see more look at the My tallis entry
Glory
This is The first Seeing Eye puppy I watched
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(4)
►
April 2010
(2)
►
February 2010
(1)
►
January 2010
(1)
▼
2009
(10)
▼
October 2009
(2)
Wilbur's Big Day!
More Dogs
►
September 2009
(1)
►
August 2009
(3)
►
May 2009
(1)
►
April 2009
(3)
About Me
Laura Glatzer
View my complete profile
Hope the puppies behave!
ReplyDelete